PDA

Vizualizar Versão Completa : FÓRMULA 1-CASAMENTO DE CONVENIÊNCIA

MRS
30-03-2009, 22:48
Casamento inesperado entre Fórmula 1 e Música.Vamos a ver no que vai dar.

MRS

Universal Music rocks Formula 1™
Universal Music Group International and its JV company All The Worlds is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with Formula One Administration Limited creating F1 ROCKS™, a pioneering and electrifying new global entertainment platform.

F1 ROCKS™ fuses the world’s most popular annual sporting series with the most iconic music stars to create an unrivalled experience for F1™ and music fans alike. At the core of F1 ROCKS™ is a series of spectacular multi-artist live music events from glamorous Formula 1™ race locations around the world. The combination of live performances from the world’s biggest acts together with stars from the world of movies, sport and fashion will create TV shows & Digital content that will be broadcast and streamed to a global audience.

“The partnership between the world's most thrilling sport and the world's biggest music company is one of the most exciting entertainment initiatives to be launched anywhere,” said Lucian Grainge, Chairman/CEO of Universal Music Group International.

“The combination of music, megastars and motor sport will create a groundbreaking, all-new entertainment spectacular, channeled through the multiple platforms open to our two global brands. I'm very much looking forward to working with Bernie. He had the imagination to see the potential in F1 Rocks from the very beginning, and we want to make it a huge success on a global scale."

Bernie Ecclestone, CEO of the Formula One Group added: “I have always said that we are in the entertainment business and this deal marks a new dimension for Formula One. It is the result of many months of discussions with Lucian and I am very pleased we are now ready to go. Universal are the biggest players in the music industry and we have high hopes for what we can achieve together.”

zico
30-03-2009, 23:26
É da crise...torna-se o circo ainda mais em circo...

tex
31-03-2009, 16:12
E segundo as más linguas com divórcio já anunciado depois da Malásia. :lol:
O "Virgin" Richard Branson, quer ser o chefe da familia, mas a "raposa" Ross Brawn não quer ficar só com a limpeza dos tachos lá da casa. :rofl:

Fuchs
31-03-2009, 16:16
Era fã incondicional da F!.

Agora nem me lembro de ver os resumos, nem sei quem ganha. Quando me disseram que tinha sido a Brawn, como não estava a ver a grafia, não fazia a ideia do que era.

zico
31-03-2009, 17:35

Agora nem me lembro de ver os resumos, nem sei quem ganha. Quando me disseram que tinha sido a Brawn, como não estava a ver a grafia, não fazia a ideia do que era.

Não conhecias? :^)

Fuchs
31-03-2009, 18:13

Não conhecias? :^)

Só Gillete :hai: